How to replace the Volkswagen Polo original radio step by step
When a new movie or TV series is released, some enjoy the exciting action on the big TV at home, while others watch it on their computer or mobile phone. But where is the best place for drivers to watch TV? If the car has a large touchscreen radio system, the driver can play any videos. But remember, do not watch videos while driving.
In fact, most cars only have a simple standard factory radio with very little functionality. Since we spend a lot of time in the car, a multifunctional head unit radio is essential to improve the driving experience. In this article, we'll take a look at the amazing benefits of a large screen radio and how to install it in your car.
What can we get from a touchscreen Android wireless system?
- As the name suggests, the touchscreen car radio can be easily operated with a fingertip. We can also see all the information clearly on the screen without distinguishing which key was pressed.
- Another great feature is that it can support a rear camera. After we installed the camera and connected it to the radio, it showed the rear view image when reversing and parking. This helps those who have problems parking.
- The car radio also provides a lot of fun with various entertainment programs. You can enjoy Bluetooth music, listen to FM/AM radio stations and watch online movies. Such an Android radio system will not make you tired and tiring during long-distance journeys.
How to install a touchscreen radio for VW Volkswagen Polo?
Tool Boxes: Plastic pry tools, screwdrivers, cable ties, tape and more.
Safety Tips: Turn off the power to the car before working.
- Use a plastic pry tool to remove the radio frame.
- There are 4 screws to attach the radio unit. Delete them.
- Pull out the main unit and unplug it.
- Connect the new aftermarket VW Polo Android radio cable to the car. Make sure they are connected correctly.
- Next, we connect the new screen to the car using a new cable. The interface is different, easy to distinguish, and the connection is good.
- Turn on the car radio and check if it is normal. If a problem occurs, it is recommended to carefully check the wiring or contact the seller for help.